Daily Log – 15th August 2019

I spent about 2 weeks working on a story that I finished on 14th August and during my code review the functionality refused to work, spent most of the rest of the day bug hunting. Weird thing is sometimes the code works as expected and sometimes it refuses to work.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.